30.474, Books: Simple Rule Learning is Not Simple: Geambașu

The LINGUIST List linguist at listserv.linguistlist.org
Wed Jan 30 03:14:26 UTC 2019

LINGUIST List: Vol-30-474. Tue Jan 29 2019. ISSN: 1069 - 4875.

Subject: 30.474, Books: Simple Rule Learning is Not Simple: Geambașu

Student Moderator: Jeremy Coburn
Managing Editor: Becca Morris

Editor for this issue: Jeremy Coburn <jecoburn at linguistlist.org>

Date: Tue, 29 Jan 2019 22:14:12
From: J. van Duijn Genet [lot at uva.nl]
Subject: Simple Rule Learning is Not Simple: Geambașu

Title: Simple Rule Learning is Not Simple
Subtitle: Studies on Infant and Adult Pattern Perception and Production
Series Title: LOT Dissertation Series

Publication Year: 2018
Publisher: Netherlands Graduate School of Linguistics / Landelijke (LOT)
	   http://www.lotpublications.nl/

Book URL: https://www.lotpublications.nl/simple-rule-learning-is-not-simple-studies-on-infant-and-adult-pattern-perception-and-production