30.2636, Calls: Applied Linguistics, Discourse Analysis, Sociolinguistics, Translation/Turkey

The LINGUIST List linguist at listserv.linguistlist.org
Thu Jul 4 02:31:51 UTC 2019

LINGUIST List: Vol-30-2636. Wed Jul 03 2019. ISSN: 1069 - 4875.

Subject: 30.2636, Calls: Applied Linguistics, Discourse Analysis, Sociolinguistics, Translation/Turkey

Student Moderator: Jeremy Coburn
Managing Editor: Becca Morris

Date: Wed, 03 Jul 2019 22:31:12
From: Ali Erarslan [uleadicral2019 at gmail.com]
Subject: III. International Conference Research in Applied Linguistics

Full Title: III. International Conference Research in Applied Linguistics
Short Title: ICRAL2019

Date: 24-Oct-2019 - 26-Oct-2019
Location: Konya - Turkey, Turkey
Contact Person: Ali Erarslan
Meeting Email: uleadicral2019 at gmail.com
Web Site: http://icral2019.ulead.org.tr/

Linguistic Field(s): Applied Linguistics; Discourse Analysis; Sociolinguistics; Translation

Call Deadline: 31-Aug-2019

Meeting Description:

We are happy to announce that the Third International  Conference on Research
in Applied Linguistics - ICRAL 2019-  will be held in Selçuk University, Konya
on 24-26 October 2019.

ICRAL 2019 aims to bring together educators, practitioners, and researchers
who are interested in languages, language learning and teaching at all levels
from all around the world. The theme of the conference is ''Ending Paradigm
Wars in Applied Linguistics Research''.

Call for Papers:

Deadline for submission: 31 August 2019

Proposals for presentations are invited on the following - but not limited to
- topics;

- Paradigms in Applied Linguistics Research
- Corpus Linguistics;
- Health and Science Communication;
- Intercultural Communication;
- Language, Gender and Sexuality;
- Language and New Media;
- Language Learning and Teaching;
- Language Planning and Policy;
- Linguistic Ethnography;
- Testing, Evaluation and Assessment;
- Cultural Studies & Culture in Foreign Language Teaching/Learning
- Current Issues in Language and Literature: Literature in Foreign Language
Teaching/Learning
- Discourse Analysis / Critical Discourse Analysis
- Diversity and Social Equality in Language/Literature Classrooms
- Intercultural Communication
- Language and Communication
- Language Contact and Language Change
- Language Varieties and Diversity
- Language, Migration and Mobility
- Language, Power and Ideology
- Narratology
- Stylistics
- Teaching and Learning Languages in Higher Education
- Teaching English as a Second/Foreign Language
- Translation Studies

To submit visit our webpage at the following address:
http://icral2019.congress.gen.tr/