30.2831, Qs: Participants Online Perception Experiment

The LINGUIST List linguist at listserv.linguistlist.org
Fri Jul 19 21:17:16 UTC 2019

LINGUIST List: Vol-30-2831. Fri Jul 19 2019. ISSN: 1069 - 4875.

Subject: 30.2831, Qs: Participants Online Perception Experiment

Student Moderator: Jeremy Coburn
Managing Editor: Becca Morris

Date: Fri, 19 Jul 2019 17:12:19
From: Ineke Mennen [ineke.mennen at uni-graz.at]
Subject: Participants Online Perception Experiment

Dear linguist list users,

One of my MA students is looking for participants to take part in an online
rating experiment, which takes between 20 and 30 minutes of their time. I am
posting this on her behalf.

Participants need to meet the following criteria:

- over the age of 18
- either English, Scottish, or US American nationals
- living in England, Scotland, or USA (English living in England, etc.)
- has not lived in another country for more than 6 months

If you are interested and fulfil the above criteria, please get in touch with
Heike Auer either via Facebook private messaging on
https://www.facebook.com/heike.auer.9 or by sending her an email at
heike.auer at edu.uni-graz.at

She will then send you login details for the online experiment.

Thank you for your help.

Ineke

                     Language Acquisition
                     Phonetics