30.2873, Qs: Looking for Experts to Validate a Questionnaire

The LINGUIST List linguist at listserv.linguistlist.org
Wed Jul 24 05:14:53 UTC 2019

LINGUIST List: Vol-30-2873. Wed Jul 24 2019. ISSN: 1069 - 4875.

Subject: 30.2873, Qs: Looking for Experts to Validate a Questionnaire

Student Moderator: Jeremy Coburn
Managing Editor: Becca Morris

Date: Wed, 24 Jul 2019 01:13:38
From: Sara Diaz [sarads at unex.es]

Dear all,

I am looking for experts in the construction of surveys to validate a
questionnaire I have created to investigate Northern Irish people's
perceptions and attitudes towards fictional representations of the Northern
Irish accent. Experts in the creation of questionnaires for language attitudes
research or any other related fields are all welcome.

Instructions
First of all, you need to go through the questionnaire 'The Norn Iron Project'
(Link 1). Bear in mind that you only have to look at it and do not have to
answer the questions.  Once you have done that, you have to click on the link
2 and fill in this survey evaluating the questionnaire 'The Norn Iron Project'
that you have previously looked at.

The results of the questionnaire validation will help me to know if my
questionnaire is appropriate for my research and what changes to make to
improve its efficiency.

Links:

LINK 1
https://www.esurveycreator.com/s/51a793a

LINK 2
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSeGkO6L9Pk9_s3VwY8SD93nXz9sIaARdDCggE
dz0wOjK1X2kA/viewform?usp=sf_link

If you have any questions about the project, please contact me via the
following address:

Sara Diaz: sarads at unex.es

Feel free to send this information to anyone that might be interested. Thank
you!

Linguistic Field(s): Phonetics
                     Sociolinguistics

Subject Language(s): English (eng)