30.2889, Jobs: Computational Linguistics; General Linguistics; Translation: Translator, Adecco Ltd.

The LINGUIST List linguist at listserv.linguistlist.org
Wed Jul 24 17:16:16 UTC 2019

LINGUIST List: Vol-30-2889. Wed Jul 24 2019. ISSN: 1069 - 4875.

Subject: 30.2889, Jobs: Computational Linguistics; General Linguistics; Translation: Translator, Adecco Ltd.

Student Moderator: Jeremy Coburn
Managing Editor: Becca Morris

Editor for this issue: Becca Morris <becca at linguistlist.org>

Date: Wed, 24 Jul 2019 13:15:22
From: Taiki Ishizaki [ADE.JP.MI at jp.adecco.com]
Subject: Computational Linguistics; General Linguistics; Translation: Translator, Adecco Ltd., Tokyo, Japan

 University or Organization: Adecco Ltd.
Department: Key Accounts Division
Job Location: Tokyo, Japan
Web Address: https://www.adecco.co.jp/
Job Title: Analytic Linguistic Project Manager for Linguistic Data
Job Rank: Translator

Specialty Areas: Computational Linguistics; General Linguistics; Translation

Position Overview:
- Adecco Japan is looking for a contract worker (in a project manager’s
position) to be engaged in a language analysis project we are assuming under
an outsourcing contract with one of our clients.
- The key responsibility is to create guidelines and set standards for a
variety of natural language projects (NLPs) by consulting with natural
language understanding researchers.
- The employment contract is 3-month renewable, with a prospective 1-year
assignment.

Requirements:

Educational Background:
- A degree in Linguistics or Computational Linguistics, with experience(s)
specializing in semantics, syntax, morphology, lexicography, phonetics, or
phonology

Language:
- English (fluent), Japanese (preferred)

Technical Skills:
- Excellent oral and written communication skills,
- Good organizational skills, and
- Previous project management and people management experience

How to Apply:
All application documents and inquiries must be made in English.

To apply, please send your CV to the email below, along with the following
reference No. LL03-U1815332: Taiki Ishizaki (Mr.), Project Manager at ADE.JP.MI at jp.adecco.com

Email Address for Applications: ADE.JP.MI at jp.adecco.com
Contact Information:
	Project Manager Taiki Ishizaki