30.1130, TOC: Corpus Pragmatics 3 / 1 (2010)

The LINGUIST List linguist at listserv.linguistlist.org
Wed Mar 13 20:58:37 UTC 2019

LINGUIST List: Vol-30-1130. Wed Mar 13 2019. ISSN: 1069 - 4875.

Subject: 30.1130, TOC:  Corpus Pragmatics 3 / 1 (2010)

Student Moderator: Jeremy Coburn
Managing Editor: Becca Morris

Editor for this issue: Sarah Robinson <srobinson at linguistlist.org>

Date: Wed, 13 Mar 2019 16:58:32
From: Helen van der Stelt [Helen.vanderStelt at springer.com]
Subject: Corpus Pragmatics Vol. 3, No. 1 (2010)

Publisher:	Springer
			http://www.springer.com

Journal Title:  Corpus Pragmatics
Volume Number:  3
Issue Number:  1
Issue Date:  2019

Main Text:

DOI: https://doi.org/10.1007/s41701-018-0044-0
Title: A Corpus-Based Study of the Concept of ‘Luxury’ Using Web-Crawled
Corpora, enTenTen 2013 and ukWaC
Author(s): Yukie Kondo
pages: 1-20

DOI: https://doi.org/10.1007/s41701-018-0045-z
Title: To Use or Not to Use the Shorter Forms: A Corpus-Based Analysis of the
Apologetic Expressions “Sorry and I’m sorry” in American Spoken English
Discourse
Author(s): Saleh Arizavi, Yazdan Choubsaz
pages: 21-47

DOI: https://doi.org/10.1007/s41701-018-0046-y
Title: How Long Does it Take to Say ‘Well’? Evidence from the Audio BNC
Author(s): Christoph Rühlemann
pages: 49-66

DOI: https://doi.org/10.1007/s41701-018-00048-3
Title: Compliment Responses by College Male and Female Filipino Second
Language Learners of English
Author(s): Evelyn F. Mascuñana, Myla June T. Patron, Warlito S. Caturay Jr.,
Hermiesela B. Duran
pages: 67-91

DOI: https://doi.org/10.1007/s41701-018-0043-1
Title: Book Review of Discourse Markers and (Dis)fluency: Forms and Functions
Across Language and Registers
Author(s): Meaghan BlanchardPages 93-100
pages: 93-100

Linguistic Field(s): Computational Linguistics
                     Pragmatics
                     Semantics
                     Text/Corpus Linguistics

Subject Language(s): English (eng)