30.1373, Calls: General Linguistics/Italy

The LINGUIST List linguist at listserv.linguistlist.org
Thu Mar 28 03:00:04 UTC 2019

LINGUIST List: Vol-30-1373. Wed Mar 27 2019. ISSN: 1069 - 4875.

Subject: 30.1373, Calls: General Linguistics/Italy

Student Moderator: Jeremy Coburn
Managing Editor: Becca Morris

Date: Wed, 27 Mar 2019 22:59:39
From: ROCCO CORONATO [rocco.coronato at unipd.it]
Subject: Thinking Out of the Box in Language, Literature, Cultural and Translation Studies: Questioning Assumptions, Debunking Myths, Trespassing Boundaries

Full Title: Thinking Out of the Box in Language, Literature, Cultural and Translation Studies: Questioning Assumptions, Debunking Myths, Trespassing Boundaries (XXIX AIA CONFERENCE)
Short Title: XXIX AIA CONFERENCE