30.1847, Summer Schools: Helsinki Summer School course on Eng­lish as a Lin­gua Franca and Mul­ti­lin­gual­ism/Finland

The LINGUIST List linguist at listserv.linguistlist.org
Wed May 1 16:43:36 UTC 2019

LINGUIST List: Vol-30-1847. Wed May 01 2019. ISSN: 1069 - 4875.

Subject: 30.1847, Summer Schools:  Helsinki Summer School course on Eng­lish as a Lin­gua Franca and Mul­ti­lin­gual­ism/Finland

Student Moderator: Jeremy Coburn
Managing Editor: Becca Morris

                                              Fund Drive 2019
                          29 years of LINGUIST List! The annual Fund Drive is on!
Please support the LINGUIST List to ensure we can continue to deliver important information to your mailbox.
                                           Every amount counts:

Editor for this issue: Sarah Robinson <srobinson at linguistlist.org>