30.1920, Qs: Native speakers of Portguese needed

The LINGUIST List linguist at listserv.linguistlist.org
Mon May 6 20:16:20 UTC 2019

LINGUIST List: Vol-30-1920. Mon May 06 2019. ISSN: 1069 - 4875.

Subject: 30.1920, Qs: Native speakers of Portguese needed

Student Moderator: Jeremy Coburn
Managing Editor: Becca Morris

Date: Mon, 06 May 2019 16:16:00
From: Desiree Kleineberg [desiree.kleineberg at uni-tuebingen.de]
Subject: Native speakers of Portguese needed

Dear all,

I'm a PhD-Student for Romance linguistics at the University of Tübingen,
Germany. For my comparative research on certain constructions in European and
Brazilian Portuguese I’m in need of Portuguese native speakers who are willing
to participate in an online survey.
The study consists of rating Portuguese sentences with regard to their
acceptability, whether they sound e.g. normal or rather weird.
Filling out the questionnaire will not take longer than 15 minutes and every
participant has the opportunity to win 1 of 5 15€/45R$ gift vouchers.

Here is the link for the version in European Portuguese:
http://www.lingexp.uni-tuebingen.de/OnExp2/onexp.php?username=C7SFB833&experim
entname=AS19POEU&status=new

And here is the link for the Brazilian version of the study:
http://www.lingexp.uni-tuebingen.de/OnExp2/onexp.php?username=C7SFB833&experim
entname=AS19POBR&status=new

If you like the study, you could of course also share the links to the study
amongst your students, colleagues, friends or family!

I would also be happy about every piece of advice concerning other
possibilities to reach Portuguese native speakers (perhaps language specific
mailing lists?)

If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to contact me.

Thank you very much in advance,
Best regards,
Désirée

Linguistic Field(s): Semantics