30.2137, Internships: Internship Opportunities at SYSTRAN Software, Inc.

The LINGUIST List linguist at listserv.linguistlist.org
Wed May 22 03:30:32 UTC 2019

LINGUIST List: Vol-30-2137. Tue May 21 2019. ISSN: 1069 - 4875.

Subject: 30.2137, Internships: Internship Opportunities at SYSTRAN Software, Inc.

Student Moderator: Jeremy Coburn
Managing Editor: Becca Morris

Editor for this issue: Yiwen Zhang <yiwen at linguistlist.org>

Date: Tue, 21 May 2019 23:28:47
From: Jungi Kim [jungi.kim at systrangroup.com]

 University or Organization: Systran Software, Inc.
Web Address: http://www.systransoft.com

Type of Work: Language Processing

Linguistic Field(s): Translation

Duration: 01-Jan-2001 to 01-Jan-2001
Voluntary
Internship Location: San Diego, California, USA
Minimum Education Level: MA
Special Qualifications:
 - Knowledge of C++ and Python programming languages and Git
 - Knowledge of deep learning approaches to NLP, CV, ASR, etc.
 - Knowledge of deep learning frameworks such as Tensorflow and PyTorch
 - Strong organizational, problem-solving, and analytical skills
 - Pursuing a degree in computer science or relevant fields
 - Must be able to work at our San Diego office, up to 40 hours a week

SYSTRAN Software, Inc. is looking for research engineer interns for the summer of 2019.
We are looking for Ph.D. students with natural language processing (NLP) and machine learning (ML) background.
Interns are expected to work alongside SYSTRAN's research engineers and apply their NLP and ML skills to contribute to SYSTRAN's applied research projects that will have immediate impact to our industry leading technology and products.

Application Deadline: Open until filled.

Web Address for Applications:https://recruit.systrangroup.com/
Contact Information:
	Dr. Jungi Kim
	Email: jungi.kim at systrangroup.com