30.4504, Summer Schools: Russian or Georgian course / Georgia

The LINGUIST List linguist at listserv.linguistlist.org
Wed Nov 27 15:37:48 UTC 2019

LINGUIST List: Vol-30-4504. Wed Nov 27 2019. ISSN: 1069 - 4875.

Subject: 30.4504, Summer Schools: Russian or Georgian course / Georgia

Student Moderator: Jeremy Coburn
Managing Editor: Becca Morris

Editor for this issue: Sarah Robinson <srobinson at linguistlist.org>

Date: Wed, 27 Nov 2019 10:37:33
From: Giorgi Iremashvili [info at georgiancourses.com]
Subject: Russian or Georgian course / Georgia

Russian or Georgian course

Host Institution:
Website: http://www.georgiancourses.com

Dates: 01-Jan-2020 - 31-Dec-2020
Location: Tbilisi, Georgia

Focus: Speaking, listening, grammar, vocabulary, reading, writing and special course about Georgian history and culture.
Minimum Education Level: Undergraduate

Languages And Tourism Center Georgia located in Tbilisi, Georgia has
experience in teaching of Russian and Georgian courses more than 12 years. We
would like to announce the promotion for the year 2020 – Free 1 week tuition
or accommodation.

If you book 2 weeks Georgian or Russian language course  (Standard or
Intensive) at our school  – we will add from our side 1 week tuition or
accommodation for free.

Promotion terms:
- Course must be booked and paid before of: 31.12.2019 Course can be taken any
date you wish during of year 2020.
- Promotion affects only if booked courses 20 or 25 lessons/week (2 weeks
minimum).
- Accommodation options: school owned single apartment or host family stay.
- Course must be booked only from our website: www.georgiancourses.com

Examples:
- You booked 2 weeks only tuition: 3rd week - free
- You booked 2 weeks tuition + accommodation: 2nd week of accommodation -
free.
AND:
You booked 3 weeks (or more) course + accommodation:
you will get for free 4th week course + accommodation

Book Now: http://georgiancourses.com/enrollment.htm

Linguistic Field(s): Language Acquisition

Subject Languages: Georgian
                    Russian

Tuition: 500 EUR

Tuition Explanation: 1) You booked 2 weeks only tuition: 3rd week - free
2) You booked 2 weeks tuition + accommodation: 2nd week of accommodation -
free.
AND
You booked 3 weeks (or more) course + accommodation:
you will get for free 4th week course + accommodation

Registration: 23-Nov-2019 to 31-Dec-2019

Contact Person: Giorgi Iremashvili
                Phone: +995595251800
                Email: info at georgiancourses.com

Apply by Email: info at georgiancourses.com
Apply on the web: http://georgiancourses.com/enrollment.htm

Registration Instructions:
We do not accept Students from Africa, india, Pakistan, Bangladesh due to visa
impossible.