30.4506, Summer Schools: Learn Italian in Italy at Conte Ruggiero Summer School / Italy

The LINGUIST List linguist at listserv.linguistlist.org
Wed Nov 27 15:42:41 UTC 2019

LINGUIST List: Vol-30-4506. Wed Nov 27 2019. ISSN: 1069 - 4875.

Subject: 30.4506, Summer Schools: Learn Italian in Italy at Conte Ruggiero Summer School / Italy

Student Moderator: Jeremy Coburn
Managing Editor: Becca Morris

Editor for this issue: Sarah Robinson <srobinson at linguistlist.org>

Date: Wed, 27 Nov 2019 10:42:33
From: Rosario Febbraro [info at viverelalingua.com]

Learn Italian in Italy at Conte Ruggiero Summer School

Host Institution:
Website: http://www.viverelalingua.com

Dates: 27-Apr-2020 - 23-Oct-2020
Location: Santa Domenica (Tropea), Province of Vibo Valentia, Italy

Focus: Italian summer courses since 1984, accredited by the Italian Ministry of Education. You will live a perfect compromise between improving your language skills in a professional manner and holiday near the sea.
Minimum Education Level: No Minimum

Our school offers Italian language courses in Italy/Calabria since 1984. Our
school is accredited by the Italian Ministry of Education. You will live a
perfect compromise between improving your language skills in a professional
manner and holiday near the sea. We provide courses for all levels, from
Absolute Beginner to Advanced (A1 – A2 – B1 – B2 – C1 – C2), according to the
CEFR, the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages. You can choose
among our courses the one most up to you: standard course, intensive course,
one to one lessons, Italian experiences and much more. Our teachers are native
speakers, highly qualified and specialized in teaching Italian as foreign
language.

Linguistic Field(s): Language Acquisition

Subject Languages: Italian

Language Families: Romance

Tuition: 190 EUR

Tuition Explanation: Prices starting from € 190,00 per week accordingly to the chosen course
option.

There is a one time registration fee of € 50,00 to be paid.

On demand there are also accommodation options available.

Registration: 05-Sep-2019 to 12-Oct-2019

Contact Person: Rosario Febbraro
                Email: info at viverelalingua.com

Apply by Email: scuola at calabria.cc
Apply on the web: http://www.viverelalingua.com

Registration Instructions:
In order to register please contact us by e-mail or register directly on our
website.