30.3448, TOC: Morphology 29 / 3 (2019)

The LINGUIST List linguist at listserv.linguistlist.org
Fri Sep 13 15:51:54 UTC 2019

LINGUIST List: Vol-30-3448. Fri Sep 13 2019. ISSN: 1069 - 4875.

Subject: 30.3448, TOC:  Morphology 29 / 3 (2019)

Student Moderator: Jeremy Coburn
Managing Editor: Becca Morris

Editor for this issue: Sarah Robinson <srobinson at linguistlist.org>

Date: Fri, 13 Sep 2019 11:51:48
From: Laura de Kreij [Laura.dekreij at Springernature.com]
Subject: Morphology Vol. 29, No. 3 (2019)

Publisher:	Springer
			http://www.springer.com

Journal Title:  Morphology
Volume Number:  29
Issue Number:  3
Issue Date:  2019

Main Text:

DOI: https://doi.org/10.1007/s11525-019-09342-5
Title: Nominal inflection classes in verbal paradigms
Author(s): Baerman, M., Monich, I. & Reid, T.
pages: 317-335

DOI: https://doi.org/10.1007/s11525-019-09343-4
Title: A case for syntactic case: the accusative in Tundra Yukaghir
Author(s): Matić, D.
pages: 337-383

DOI: https://doi.org/10.1007/s11525-019-09340-7
Title: The Indonesian prefixes PE- and PEN-: A study in productivity and
allomorphy
Author(s): Denistia, K. & Baayen, R.H.
pages: 385-407

DOI: https://doi.org/10.1007/s11525-019-09339-0
Title: First-language acquisition of synthetic compounds in Estonian, Finnish,
German, Greek, Lithuanian, Russian and Saami
Author(s): Dressler, W.U., Sommer-Lolei, S., Korecky-Kröll, K., Argus R.,
Dabašinskienė, I., Kamandulytė-Merfeldienė, L., Johansen Ijäs J.,
Kazakovskaya, V.V.,  Laalo, K.,  Thomadaki, E.
pages: 409-429

Linguistic Field(s): Morphology
                     Syntax

Subject Language(s): Estonian (est)