31.2609, Confs: English; Applied Ling, Lang Acq/Online

The LINGUIST List linguist at listserv.linguistlist.org
Wed Aug 19 14:40:54 UTC 2020

LINGUIST List: Vol-31-2609. Wed Aug 19 2020. ISSN: 1069 - 4875.

Subject: 31.2609, Confs: English; Applied Ling, Lang Acq/Online

Student Moderator: Jeremy Coburn
Managing Editor: Becca Morris

Date: Wed, 19 Aug 2020 10:37:53
From: Barry Keith [okijalt at gmail.com]
Subject: 21st Century Language Teaching Conference

21st Century Language Teaching Conference
Short Title: 21st CLT

Date: 03-Oct-2020 - 03-Oct-2020
Location: Online conference, Japan
Contact: George MacLean
Contact Email: okijalt at gmail.com
Meeting URL: https://forms.gle/fmZ3cKjYSragBvEv9

Linguistic Field(s): Applied Linguistics; Language Acquisition

Subject Language(s): English (eng)

Meeting Description:

We welcome proposals for an online conference sponsored by the Okinawa Chapter
of JALT and the Teaching Young Learners SIG. While research-oriented proposals
will be considered for inclusion, we are most interested in practical teaching
ideas and approaches that teachers can use in their classrooms, especially
those for young learners.

Program Information:

Featured Speaker: Kathleen Kampa (Oxford University Press), sponsored by
Teaching Younger Learners SIG

Fee: Free of charge. This event is free for presenters and participants

Abstracts Deadline: Wednesday, September 23, (23:59 Japan Standard Time).
Presenters will be informed of acceptance by Friday, September 25.
Registration and abstract submission are available at
https://forms.gle/fmZ3cKjYSragBvEv9.

For more information, contact us at okijalt[at]gmail.com