31.2174, Confs: Ling Theories, Morphology/USA

The LINGUIST List linguist at listserv.linguistlist.org
Mon Jul 6 15:51:15 UTC 2020

LINGUIST List: Vol-31-2174. Mon Jul 06 2020. ISSN: 1069 - 4875.

Subject: 31.2174, Confs: Ling Theories, Morphology/USA

Student Moderator: Jeremy Coburn
Managing Editor: Becca Morris

Date: Mon, 06 Jul 2020 11:51:02
From: Andrea Sims [sims.120 at osu.edu]
Subject: 5th American International Morphology Meeting

5th American International Morphology Meeting

Date: 27-Aug-2021 - 29-Aug-2021
Location: Columbus, OH, USA
Contact: Andrea Sims
Contact Email: sims.120 at osu.edu

Linguistic Field(s): Linguistic Theories; Morphology

Meeting Description:

We are pleased to announce that the Department of Linguistics at Ohio State
University will host the 5th American International Morphology Meeting, August
27-29, 2021. Save the date! The format of the conference (virtual or in
person) will be decided at a later date. A call for papers will be published
in Spring 2021.

AIMM was established to provide a collaborative forum for scholars working on
morphological phenomena from a variety of frameworks and methodologies. It is
also intended as a forum for student presentation, and students are strongly
encouraged to submit.

For further information, contact Andrea Sims (sims.120 at osu.edu).