31.2238, Calls: Discourse Analysis, General Linguistics, Philosophy of Language, Pragmatics, Sociolinguistics / KOME - An International Journal of Pure Communication Inquiry (Jrnl)

The LINGUIST List linguist at listserv.linguistlist.org
Thu Jul 9 17:52:44 UTC 2020

LINGUIST List: Vol-31-2238. Thu Jul 09 2020. ISSN: 1069 - 4875.

Subject: 31.2238, Calls:  Discourse Analysis, General Linguistics, Philosophy of Language, Pragmatics, Sociolinguistics / KOME - An International Journal of Pure Communication Inquiry (Jrnl)

Student Moderator: Jeremy Coburn
Managing Editor: Becca Morris

Editor for this issue: Sarah Robinson <srobinson at linguistlist.org>

Date: Thu, 09 Jul 2020 13:52:38
From: János Tóth [jatoth at komejournal.com]

Full Title: KOME - An International Journal of Pure Communication Inquiry

Linguistic Field(s): Discourse Analysis; General Linguistics; Philosophy of Language; Pragmatics; Sociolinguistics

KOME, a Europe-based international Open Access journal published by the
Hungarian Communication Studies Association is currently accepting submissions
for its 2021 issues. We would love to hear from our colleagues in Europe and
overseas, and read about their current research!
We publish pure theoretical and theoretically well-grounded empirical research
in the field of Communication and Media Studies. KOME is currently ranked Q1
in Linguistics and Language and Q2 in Communication by the Scimago Journal &
Country rank, based on SCOPUS data. We are also indexed in the Web of Science.

All submission undergo double blind peer review. Average turnaround time for
the first round evaluation reports is 8 to 10 weeks. No APC's, page charges,
submission charges; we do not charge authors for publishing their work and do
not solicit or accept payment for contributions.
Visit our website at http://www.komejournal.com

For submission, send your paper to:
Editorial Office
kome at komejournal.com