31.1816, Books: Prosodic Patterns in English Conversation: Ward

The LINGUIST List linguist at listserv.linguistlist.org
Tue Jun 2 02:45:37 UTC 2020

LINGUIST List: Vol-31-1816. Mon Jun 01 2020. ISSN: 1069 - 4875.

Subject: 31.1816, Books: Prosodic Patterns in English Conversation: Ward

Student Moderator: Jeremy Coburn
Managing Editor: Becca Morris

Editor for this issue: Jeremy Coburn <jecoburn at linguistlist.org>

Date: Mon, 01 Jun 2020 22:45:22
From: Dan Iredale [diredale at cambridge.org]

Title: Prosodic Patterns in English Conversation
Publication Year: 2019
Publisher: Cambridge University Press
	   http://cambridge.org

Book URL: https://www.cambridge.org/us/academic/subjects/languages-linguistics/phonetics-and-phonology/prosodic-patterns-english-conversation?localeText=United+States&locale=en_US&query=&remember_me=on