31.1051, Calls: Chinese, Yue; Sino-Tibetan; General Linguistics/Hong Kong

The LINGUIST List linguist at listserv.linguistlist.org
Wed Mar 18 14:26:39 UTC 2020

LINGUIST List: Vol-31-1051. Wed Mar 18 2020. ISSN: 1069 - 4875.

Subject: 31.1051, Calls: Chinese, Yue; Sino-Tibetan; General Linguistics/Hong Kong

Student Moderator: Jeremy Coburn
Managing Editor: Becca Morris

Date: Wed, 18 Mar 2020 10:25:46
From: Tommy Lee [tszmingl at usc.edu]
Subject: The Third Forum on Cantonese Linguistics

Full Title: The Third Forum on Cantonese Linguistics
Short Title: FoCaL-3

Date: 30-May-2020 - 30-May-2020
Location: Hong Kong, Hong Kong
Contact Person: Tommy Lee
Meeting Email: tszmingl at usc.edu
Web Site: https://focalhongkong.wordpress.com/

Subject Language(s): Chinese, Yue (yue)

Language Family(ies): Sino-Tibetan

Call Deadline: 01-May-2020

Meeting Description:

The Third Forum on Cantonese Linguistics (FoCaL-3) will be jointly held by
HSUHK Global Humanities Initiative and the Department of English of The Hang
Seng University of Hong Kong, sponsored by Sin Wai Kin Chinese Culture
Promotion Scheme, with a focus on Cantonese linguistics. Details as follows: