31.3489, Books: Peacebuilding in Language Education: Oxford, Olivero, Harrison, Gregersen

The LINGUIST List linguist at listserv.linguistlist.org
Fri Nov 13 03:22:18 UTC 2020

LINGUIST List: Vol-31-3489. Thu Nov 12 2020. ISSN: 1069 - 4875.

Subject: 31.3489, Books: Peacebuilding in Language Education: Oxford, Olivero, Harrison, Gregersen

Student Moderator: Jeremy Coburn
Managing Editor: Becca Morris

Editor for this issue: Jeremy Coburn <jecoburn at linguistlist.org>

Date: Thu, 12 Nov 2020 22:22:01
From: Flo McClelland [flo at multilingual-matters.com]

Title: Peacebuilding in Language Education
Subtitle: Innovations in Theory and Practice
Series Title: New Perspectives on Language and Education

Publication Year: 2020
Publisher: Multilingual Matters
	   http://www.multilingual-matters.com/

Book URL: http://www.multilingual-matters.com/display.asp?isb=9781788929783