31.3533, $30 for 30 years

The LINGUIST List linguist at listserv.linguistlist.org
Tue Nov 17 03:24:13 UTC 2020

LINGUIST List: Vol-31-3533. Mon Nov 16 2020. ISSN: 1069 - 4875.

Subject: 31.3533, $30 for 30 years

Student Moderator: Jeremy Coburn
Managing Editor: Becca Morris

Date: Mon, 16 Nov 2020 22:22:36
From: LINGUIST List [linguist at linguistlist.org]
Subject: $30 for 30 years

Dear Linguist Listers,

As our regular readers well know by now, this year is LINGUIST List’s 30th
anniversary! In honor of the Fund Drive, instead of 30 candles, we’d like to
ask for 30 dollars…or pounds, euros, yen, pesos, wons, or any other currency
you’re able to give!

If you appreciate LINGUIST List’s services and believe in our mission to
connect the global linguistics community through the free exchange of
information and resources, we invite you to show your support through a gift
of $30 or any amount! This will help keep us up and running to serve the
linguistics community for years to come.

Donations are tax-deductible (in the U.S.) and can be made here:
https://funddrive.linguistlist.org/donate/. You can also set up a recurring
gift here:
https://www.myiu.org/recurring-gift?sc=AG21GANIUFO4GNWETF25M by typing
“Linguist List” in the ‘search more funds’ field.

Our deepest gratitude to all those who have already contributed. We appreciate
your support, especially during a year like 2020!

All the best,
– The LL Team