31.2712, FYI: Reminder: Funded Research Programme

The LINGUIST List linguist at listserv.linguistlist.org
Thu Sep 3 06:35:37 UTC 2020

LINGUIST List: Vol-31-2712. Thu Sep 03 2020. ISSN: 1069 - 4875.

Subject: 31.2712, FYI: Reminder: Funded Research Programme

Student Moderator: Jeremy Coburn
Managing Editor: Becca Morris

Date: Thu, 03 Sep 2020 02:31:43
From: Edmund Jones [frp at cambridgeenglish.org]
Subject: Reminder: Funded Research Programme

Dear colleagues,
This is just a reminder that the deadline for applications to the Cambridge
English Funded Research Programme is 1st October 2020. We look forward to
receiving your proposals - see below for details.
Edmund Jones