32.2695, FYI: Funded Research Programme, Cambridge Assessment

The LINGUIST List linguist at listserv.linguistlist.org
Thu Aug 19 11:35:32 UTC 2021

LINGUIST List: Vol-32-2695. Thu Aug 19 2021. ISSN: 1069 - 4875.

Subject: 32.2695, FYI: Funded Research Programme, Cambridge Assessment

Managing Editor: Becca Morris

Date: Thu, 19 Aug 2021 07:35:08
From: Brigita Seguis [seguis.b at cambridgeenglish.org]

Dear colleagues,

Cambridge Assessment English is pleased to announce Round 12 of the Funded
Research Programme. We welcome proposals for research projects related to
Cambridge English examinations, teaching qualifications, and/or learning
materials.

For full details see
https://support.cambridgeenglish.org/hc/en-gb/articles/360046397732-Funded-Res
earch-Programme-Round-12-Call-for-Proposals
where you will find the call for proposals, application form, and other
information.

The deadline for proposals is 11:59pm BST (10:59pm UTC) on 15th October 2021.

Kind regards,

Dr Brigita Seguis
Senior Research Manager
Cambridge University Press and Assessment
The Triangle Building, Shaftesbury Road, Cambridge, CB2 8EA
Tel. +44 (0)1223 553435
www.cambridgeenglish.org