32.447, Calls: Morphology/France

The LINGUIST List linguist at listserv.linguistlist.org
Fri Feb 5 19:50:25 UTC 2021

LINGUIST List: Vol-32-447. Fri Feb 05 2021. ISSN: 1069 - 4875.

Subject: 32.447, Calls: Morphology/France

Student Moderator: Jeremy Coburn
Managing Editor: Becca Morris

Date: Fri, 05 Feb 2021 14:49:55
From: Nabil Hathout [Nabil.Hathout at univ-tlse2.fr]
Subject: International Symposium of Morphology 2021

Full Title: International Symposium of Morphology 2021
Short Title: ISMo 2021

Date: 23-Sep-2021 - 24-Sep-2021
Location: Toulouse, France
Contact Person: Nabil Hathout
Meeting Email: Nabil.Hathout at univ-tlse2.fr
Web Site: http://nabil.hathout.free.fr/ISMo2021/

Linguistic Field(s): Morphology

Call Deadline: 02-Apr-2021

Meeting Description:

The third International Symposium of Morphology (ISMo 2021) will be held at
the Université de Toulouse Jean Jaurès, France, on September 23-24, 2021. ISMo
follows the tradition of Décembrettes and the Forum de Morphologie as a
biannual international conference, organized by the French community of
morphologists.

Invited speakers:
 - Martin Haspelmath (Max Planck Institute for the Science of Human History)
 - Jenny Audring (Leiden University)

Call for Papers:

We invite submissions of original research on all aspects of morphology,
without any restrictions regarding the language being studied or the
theoretical framework chosen. We accept submissions for both talks and
posters.

Possible topics include (but are not limited to):
 - Inflection
 - Derivation
 - Construction and organization of the lexicon
 - Formal, typological, diachronic and sociolinguistic approaches
 - Psycholinguistic, cognitive and computational approaches
 - Interfaces with phonology, syntax and semantics

Abstract submission:
Although English is strongly encouraged, abstracts may also be submitted in
French. Submissions must be strictly anonymous and no longer than 4 pages
long, using the ISMo styles. The file format for submissions is PDF. Please
also make sure that your identity is not revealed in the document properties.
See the submission page of our website for further instructions, including
LaTeX and Word templates. Papers can be submitted here:
https://easychair.org/account/signin?l=NrEZT2laldT9G2HlWXAX1a.

All papers will be reviewed anonymously by at least three members of the
program committee. Reviewing is double blind. Reviewing of submissions of one
of the PC chairs will be handled by the other PC chair outside the Easychair
system, to ensure anonymity.

Important dates:
* Submission opens: February 1, 2021
* Submission deadline: April 2, 2021