32.572, Qs: Looking for English or German Native Speakers for a Fun Word Learning Experiment

The LINGUIST List linguist at listserv.linguistlist.org
Tue Feb 16 04:45:47 UTC 2021

LINGUIST List: Vol-32-572. Mon Feb 15 2021. ISSN: 1069 - 4875.

Subject: 32.572, Qs: Looking for English or German Native Speakers for a Fun Word Learning Experiment

Student Moderator: Jeremy Coburn
Managing Editor: Becca Morris

Date: Mon, 15 Feb 2021 23:44:42
From: Lisa Seneberg [Lisa.Seneberg at student.uni-tuebingen.de]

Dear future learners of foreign sounds!

We are two bachelor students at the University of Tübingen researching about
how humans learn language.

Therefore, we are looking for participants in a little experiment.
We're happy about every new participant :D

If you want to help us, all you need is:

- German or English as your mother tongue
- to be over 18 years old
- a device that can access the internet
- a pair of earphones
- and about 30 minutes :-)

Your personal data is treated confidentially in an anomynized/pseudonymyzed
way.
It is used exclusively by us and exclusively for the current research purpose.
The participation in this experiment is completely voluntary.

If you are eager to broaden your acoustical horizon, just open the link below:

https://research.sc/participant/login/dynamic/A703BCEA-F6AA-41AD-8E03-21CF2955
6562

Thanks a lot in advance :-)

Best,

Lisa Seneberg and Wang Xiao
Students of the Department of Linguistics of the University of Tübingen

Project coordinators:
Jessie Nixon, jessie.nixon at uni-tuebingen.de
Fabian Tomaschek, fabian.tomaschek at uni-tuebingen.de
Seminar für Sprachwissenschaft / Department of Linguistics
Wilhelmstraße 19
72074 Tübingen

Linguistic Field(s): Cognitive Science

Language Family(ies): Germanic