32.253, Books: Doing Linguistics with a Corpus: Egbert, Larsson, Biber

The LINGUIST List linguist at listserv.linguistlist.org
Tue Jan 19 17:39:55 UTC 2021

LINGUIST List: Vol-32-253. Tue Jan 19 2021. ISSN: 1069 - 4875.

Subject: 32.253, Books: Doing Linguistics with a Corpus: Egbert, Larsson, Biber

Student Moderator: Jeremy Coburn
Managing Editor: Becca Morris

Editor for this issue: Billy Dickson <billyd at linguistlist.org>

Date: Tue, 19 Jan 2021 12:39:15
From: Rachel Tonkin [rtonkin at cambridge.org]

Title: Doing Linguistics with a Corpus
Subtitle: Methodological Considerations for the Everyday User
Publication Year: 2020
Publisher: Cambridge University Press
	   http://cambridge.org

Book URL: https://www.cambridge.org/us/academic/subjects/languages-linguistics/applied-linguistics-and-second-language-acquisition/doing-linguistics-corpus-methodological-considerations-everyday-user?format=PB