32.2330, Support: German; Psycholinguistics: PhD, University of Cologne

The LINGUIST List linguist at listserv.linguistlist.org
Fri Jul 9 21:10:08 UTC 2021

LINGUIST List: Vol-32-2330. Fri Jul 09 2021. ISSN: 1069 - 4875.

Subject: 32.2330, Support: German; Psycholinguistics: PhD, University of Cologne

Managing Editor: Becca Morris

Editor for this issue: Becca Morris <becca at linguistlist.org>

Date: Fri, 09 Jul 2021 17:09:43
From: Petra Schumacher [schumacher-info at uni-koeln.de]
Subject: German; Psycholinguistics: PhD, University of Cologne, Germany

 Institution/Organization: University of Cologne
Department: Institute of German Language and Literature I
Web Address: https://idsl1.phil-fak.uni-koeln.de

Level: PhD

Duties: Teaching

Specialty Areas: Psycholinguistics
Experimental Pragmatics
Required Language(s): German (deu)

PhD Position in Experimental Pragmatics at the University of Cologne

The position is available from October 1, 2021 on a part-time basis (19,92
hours per week / 50%). It is limited to March 31, 2025.  More info (in German
only) can be found at:
https://idsl1.phil-fak.uni-koeln.de/sites/IDSLI/aktuelles/Ausschreibung___Wiss
2106-12_WMA_mit_Promotion_am_IDSL_I_Sprachwissenschaft.pdf.

Convincing applications can be sent by email (in one pdf-file) to
schumacher-info at uni-koeln.de with the reference number Wiss2106-12.

Applications should include a cover letter (describing the applicant’s
qualifications and motivation for this position), CV and copies of the
relevant university degree(s) including transcripts.

The application deadline is August 05, 2021.

For questions contact Petra Schumacher at the contact information below.

Application Deadline: 05-Aug-2021

Contact Information:
	Petra Schumacher
	schumacher-info at uni-koeln.de