32.2148, TOC: Language Resources and Evaluation 55 / 1 (2021)

The LINGUIST List linguist at listserv.linguistlist.org
Wed Jun 23 17:59:17 UTC 2021

LINGUIST List: Vol-32-2148. Wed Jun 23 2021. ISSN: 1069 - 4875.

Subject: 32.2148, TOC:  Language Resources and Evaluation 55 / 1 (2021)

Managing Editor: Becca Morris

Editor for this issue: Sarah Robinson <srobinson at linguistlist.org>

Date: Wed, 23 Jun 2021 13:59:08
From: Laura de Kreij [Laura.dekreij at Springernature.com]
Subject: Language Resources and Evaluation Vol. 55, No. 1 (2021)

Publisher:	Springer
			http://www.springer.com

Journal Title:  Language Resources and Evaluation
Volume Number:  55
Issue Number:  1
Issue Date:  2021

Subtitle:  LREC 2018: Selected Papers

Main Text:

DOI: https://doi.org/10.1007/s10579-021-09535-7
Title:Introduction to the Special Issue: Selected papers from LREC 2018
Author(s): Ide, N., Calzolari, N.
pages: 1-2

DOI: https://doi.org/10.1007/s10579-019-09484-2
Title:Semi-automatic construction of word-formation networks
Author(s):Lango, M., Žabokrtský, Z., Ševčíková, M.
pages:3-32

DOI: https://doi.org/10.1007/s10579-020-09513-5
Title: Live blog summarization (OA)
Author(s): Avinesh, P.V.S., Peyrard, M., Meyer, C.M.
pages: 33-62

DOI: https://doi.org/10.1007/s10579-020-09503-7
Title: The Natural Stories corpus: a reading-time corpus of English texts
containing rare syntactic constructions (OA)
Author(s): Futrell, R., Gibson, E., Tily, H.J., Blank, I., Vishnevetsky, A.,
Piantadosi, S.T., Fedorenko, E.
pages: 63-77

DOI: https://doi.org/10.1007/s10579-019-09483-3
Title: Investigating diachronic trends in phonological inventories using
BDPROTO (OA)
Author(s): Moran, S., Grossman, E., Verkerk, A.
pages: 79-103

DOI: https://doi.org/10.1007/s10579-020-09499-0
Title: Semantics-aware typographical choices via affective associations
Author(s): Kulahcioglu, T., de Melo, G.
pages: 105-126

DOI: https://doi.org/10.1007/s10579-019-09476-2
Title: Multi-modal page stream segmentation with convolutional neural networks
Author(s): Wiedemann, G., Heyer, G.
pages: 127-150

DOI: https://doi.org/10.1007/s10579-020-09493-6
Title: Evaluating human corrections in a computer-assisted speaker diarization
system
Author(s): Broux, PA., Petitrenaud, S., Meignier, S., Carrive, J., Doukhan, D.
pages: 151-172

DOI: https://doi.org/10.1007/s10579-020-09496-3
Title: C2SI corpus: a database of speech disorder productions to assess
intelligibility and quality of life in head and neck cancers
Author(s): Woisard, V., Astésano, C., Balaguer, M., Farinas, J., Fredouille,
C., Gaillard, P., Ghio, A., Giusti, L., Laaridh, I., Lalain, M., Lepage, B.,
Mauclair, J., Nocaudie, O., Pinquier, J., Pouchoulin, G., Puech, M., Robert,
D., Roger, V.
pages: 173-190

DOI: https://doi.org/10.1007/s10579-019-09474-4
Title: Lessons learned: on the challenges of migrating a research data
repository from a research institution to a university library
Author(s): Trippel, T., Zinn, C.
pages: 191-207

DOI: https://doi.org/10.1007/s10579-020-09511-7
Title: Składnica: a constituency treebank of Polish harmonised with the
Walenty valency dictionary (OA)
Author(s): Woliński, M., Hajnicz, E.
pages: 209-239

DOI: https://doi.org/10.1007/s10579-020-09494-5
Title: ChoCo: a multimodal corpus of the Choctaw language
Author(s): Brixey, J., Artstein, R.
pages: 241-257

DOI: https://doi.org/10.1007/s10579-020-09520-6
Title: The LRE Map: what does it tell us about the last decade of our field?
Author(s): Dell Gratta, R., Goggi, S., Pardelli, G., Calzolari, N.
pages: 259-283

DOI: https://doi.org/10.1007/s10579-021-09534-8
Title: Correction to: The LRE Map: what does it tell us about the last decade
of our field?
Author(s): Dell Gratta, R., Goggi, S., Pardelli, G., Calzolari, N.
pages: 285-286

Linguistic Field(s): Language Documentation
                     Text/Corpus Linguistics
                     Writing Systems