32.755, Books: Examining the contribution of statistical learning to grammar and literacy acquisition: van Witteloostuijn

The LINGUIST List linguist at listserv.linguistlist.org
Tue Mar 2 02:03:05 UTC 2021

LINGUIST List: Vol-32-755. Mon Mar 01 2021. ISSN: 1069 - 4875.

Subject: 32.755, Books: Examining the contribution of statistical learning to grammar and literacy acquisition: van Witteloostuijn

Student Moderator: Jeremy Coburn
Managing Editor: Becca Morris

Editor for this issue: Billy Dickson <billyd at linguistlist.org>

Date: Mon, 01 Mar 2021 21:02:44
From: Janacy van Duijn Genet [lot at uva.nl]

Title: Examining the contribution of statistical learning to grammar and
literacy acquisition
Subtitle: A study of Dutch children with and without dyslexia
Series Title: LOT Dissertation Series

Publication Year: 2020
Publisher: Netherlands Graduate School of Linguistics / Landelijke (LOT)
	   http://www.lotpublications.nl/

Book URL: https://www.lotpublications.nl/examining-the-contribution-of-statistical-learning-to-grammar-and-literacy-acquisition-a-study-of-dutch-children-with-and-without-dyslexia-2