32.947, Confs: Gen Ling/Online

The LINGUIST List linguist at listserv.linguistlist.org
Mon Mar 15 23:23:17 UTC 2021

LINGUIST List: Vol-32-947. Mon Mar 15 2021. ISSN: 1069 - 4875.

Subject: 32.947, Confs: Gen Ling/Online

Managing Editor: Becca Morris

Date: Mon, 15 Mar 2021 19:22:50
From: Jiefang Li [jiefang at live.unc.edu]
Subject: UNC Linguistics Spring 2021 Colloquium

UNC Linguistics Spring 2021 Colloquium

Date: 20-Mar-2021 - 20-Mar-2021
Location: Chapel Hill (Online), USA
Contact: Yu Cai
Contact Email: lingcolloquium at unc.edu
Meeting URL: http://linguistics.unc.edu/spring-colloquium/

Every spring, the Linguistics Graduate Student Association at UNC-Chapel Hill
puts on its annual Spring Colloquium. We invite fellow linguists from all over
to present and discuss current topics of interest in the field in an all-day
conference. The Colloquium is free for all who present or attend; there is no
registration fee. The 2021 UNC Linguistics Spring Colloquium will be held
Saturday, March 20, 2021 with two keynote speakers:

Dr. Natalie Schilling, Georgetown University

Dr. Kate Lindsey, Boston University

Program Information:

The conference will be held Saturday, March 20 via Zoom
(https://zoom.us/j/95185893215?pwd=VmNaUCt0UGpKMTVCNzhtQnZ3SWl0QT09).

No registration needed!