32.1019, Books: Bringing Stories to Life: Trompenaars

The LINGUIST List linguist at listserv.linguistlist.org
Fri Mar 19 21:20:03 UTC 2021

LINGUIST List: Vol-32-1019. Fri Mar 19 2021. ISSN: 1069 - 4875.

Subject: 32.1019, Books: Bringing Stories to Life: Trompenaars

Managing Editor: Becca Morris

Editor for this issue: Billy Dickson <billyd at linguistlist.org>

Date: Fri, 19 Mar 2021 17:19:50
From: Janacy van Duijn Genet [lot-fgw at uva.nl]
Subject: Bringing Stories to Life: Trompenaars

Title: Bringing Stories to Life
Subtitle: Animacy in narrative and processing
Series Title: LOT Dissertation Series

Publication Year: 2021
Publisher: Netherlands Graduate School of Linguistics / Landelijke (LOT)
	   http://www.lotpublications.nl/

Book URL: https://www.lotpublications.nl/bringing-stories-to-life