32.1032, Qs: University Language and Communication Teachers' Perspectives on Alternative Assessment Practices amid the COVID-19 Crisis and Beyond

The LINGUIST List linguist at listserv.linguistlist.org
Mon Mar 22 00:00:48 UTC 2021

LINGUIST List: Vol-32-1032. Sun Mar 21 2021. ISSN: 1069 - 4875.

Subject: 32.1032, Qs: University Language and Communication Teachers' Perspectives on Alternative Assessment Practices amid the COVID-19 Crisis and Beyond

Managing Editor: Becca Morris

Date: Sun, 21 Mar 2021 20:00:03
From: Rita Koris [rita.koris at gmail.com]

Dear Colleague,

We would like to invite you to fill in this survey which is part of an
international research project into language and communication teachers’
experiences and perceptions of the alternative assessment practices they
applied during the emergency remote teaching introduced at universities as a
consequence of the COVID-19 pandemic.

This anonymous questionnaire only takes approximately 5-8 minutes and by
answering the questions below you agree to take part in our survey and give us
your consent to analyse the information provided. To ensure a wider reach to
teachers and a larger collection of data, we would also like to ask you to
forward this survey to as many teachers (colleagues, friends) as you can.

Here is the link to the survey:
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSfeHk5SwpeZg9cRXAONzctUVGDu2mI_xQTImH
YC7K79DPHfCw/viewform?usp=sf_link

​Please note that we do NOT collect, store and handle any personal data in the
survey and during the study. ​

Should you have any questions or further inquiries, please contact us at:

Ágnes Pál pal.agnes at uni-bge.hu

Rita Koris koris.rita at btk.ppke.hu.

Thank you very much for your cooperation.