32.1549, Confs: Cog Sci, Neuroling, Pragmatics, Psycholing/Online

The LINGUIST List linguist at listserv.linguistlist.org
Wed May 5 00:31:46 UTC 2021

LINGUIST List: Vol-32-1549. Tue May 04 2021. ISSN: 1069 - 4875.

Subject: 32.1549, Confs: Cog Sci, Neuroling, Pragmatics, Psycholing/Online

Managing Editor: Becca Morris

Date: Tue, 04 May 2021 20:31:03
From: Nicole Gotzner [nicole.gotzner at googlemail.com]
Subject: XPRAG Wine Gatherings

XPRAG Wine Gatherings
Short Title: XPRAG-Wine

Date: 13-May-2021 - 13-May-2021
Location: University of Potsdam (Online), Germany
Contact: Nicole Gotzner
Contact Email: nicole.gotzner at googlemail.com
Meeting URL: https://sites.google.com/view/xprag-wine/home

Linguistic Field(s): Cognitive Science; Neurolinguistics; Pragmatics; Psycholinguistics

Meeting Description:

What can we learn from neuroimaging about pragmatics? Let's ask one of the
leading neuropragmaticists. On May 13, the XPRAG Wine Gatherings is visiting
Einat Shetreet at Tel Aviv University. Einat will give a talk on ''Scalar
implicatures: Inferences from neuroimaging''. Everyone is cordially invited!