***UNCHECKED*** 32.1670, Qs: Participants Sought for Study on English Pronunciation

The LINGUIST List linguist at listserv.linguistlist.org
Thu May 13 11:59:10 UTC 2021

LINGUIST List: Vol-32-1670. Thu May 13 2021. ISSN: 1069 - 4875.

Subject: 32.1670, Qs: Participants Sought for Study on English Pronunciation

Managing Editor: Becca Morris

Date: Thu, 13 May 2021 07:58:20
From: Ineke Mennen [ineke.mennen at uni-graz.at]

Are you from southern England and have always lived there? We’d like to hear
from you for our study on English pronunciation!

You have the following profile:

- a native speaker of British English, who has always lived in southern
England
- currently enrolled in university/college-level education OR are a
university/ college graduate
- none or only basic knowledge of foreign languages (no knowledge beyond
secondary school)
- has not participated in our earlier experiment on English pronunciation in
2020
- no known reading or hearing problems

If you can answer yes to all five screening questions, please find the survey,
which should take about 60 minutes to complete (depending on your personal
speed it could be quicker or slightly slower), under the following link:
https://unigraz.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_6RJVwfs5ba7HXVQ
Please complete the survey on your laptop or PC.

In the survey, you will be rating speakers' pronunciation.

Participants will be compensated for their time with Amazon vouchers of £10.
Please contact us if you have any queries: speechlab at uni-graz.at

Linguistic Field(s): Phonetics

Subject Language(s): English (eng)