32.1746, FYI: The Construction of Nativeness and Non-Nativeness

The LINGUIST List linguist at listserv.linguistlist.org
Wed May 19 11:10:09 UTC 2021

LINGUIST List: Vol-32-1746. Wed May 19 2021. ISSN: 1069 - 4875.

Subject: 32.1746, FYI: The Construction of Nativeness and Non-Nativeness

Managing Editor: Becca Morris

Date: Wed, 19 May 2021 07:09:27
From: Ali Karakas [akarakas at mehmetakif.edu.tr]

Dear Colleagues,

I am pulling together an edited collection called ''The Construction of
Nativeness and Non-Nativeness in Non-Anglophone Contexts: A Global
Perspective'' and I would like to invite you to consider submitting one or
more chapters.

The abstract/call for the Collection is here:

This manuscript explores and systemize a more cohesive understanding of the
native speaker and non-native speaker based on the collective works of various
scholars from various perspectives of the relevant stakeholders as well as
policy-based documents in the field of English language teaching across
non-Anglophone contexts.

A Chapter should normally be no longer than 6000 words, and should be original
and previously unpublished. If the work has already been published (as a
journal article, or in conference proceedings, for example), the Publisher
will require evidence that permission to be re-published has been granted.

To see the Call on the Publisher's website, please click here:
https://www.cambridgescholars.com/pages/guest-edited-collections , where you
can download and complete a submission form. The completed submission form
should be sent to admin at cambridgescholars.com

Looking forward to your contributions.

Ali.

Guidelines

- Chapters will normally be no longer than 6000 words
- Chapters will be checked for suitability, language and grammar by our Desk
Editors before being sent to a Guest Editor, and may be returned to the author
for amendment and resubmission
- Chapter authors will be asked to sign a short publishing contract on
provisional acceptance. Chapters should be free of rights restrictions.
Authors should have the authority to submit the chapter for publication.
- Royalties will not be paid to chapter authors

Please return this completed form, along with your chapter, to
admin at cambridgescholars.com.

                     Sociolinguistics

Subject Language(s): English (eng)