32.3531, Books: Reflections on language evolution: Boeckx

The LINGUIST List linguist at listserv.linguistlist.org
Mon Nov 8 14:22:16 UTC 2021

LINGUIST List: Vol-32-3531. Mon Nov 08 2021. ISSN: 1069 - 4875.

Subject: 32.3531, Books: Reflections on language evolution: Boeckx

Managing Editor: Becca Morris

Editor for this issue: Billy Dickson <billyd at linguistlist.org>

Date: Mon, 08 Nov 2021 09:21:52
From: Sebastian Nordhoff [Sebastian.Nordhoff at langsci-press.org]
Subject: Reflections on language evolution: Boeckx

Title: Reflections on language evolution
Subtitle: From minimalism to pluralism
Series Title: Conceptual Foundations of Language Science

Publication Year: 2021
Publisher: Language Science Press
	   http://langsci-press.org

Book URL: https://langsci-press.org/catalog/book/142