32.3166, Book Discounts from our Supporting Publishers

The LINGUIST List linguist at listserv.linguistlist.org
Thu Oct 7 19:25:46 UTC 2021

LINGUIST List: Vol-32-3166. Thu Oct 07 2021. ISSN: 1069 - 4875.

Subject: 32.3166, Book Discounts from our Supporting Publishers

Managing Editor: Becca Morris

Editor for this issue: Joshua Sims <joshua at linguistlist.org>

Date: Thu, 07 Oct 2021 15:25:09
From: LINGUIST List [linguist at linguistlist.org]

EXCLUSIVE OFFERS!! Big discounts on Linguistics books!

Every week, all year long, The LINGUIST List delivers to you announcements
about cutting-edge publications in the field of linguistics from the world's
top publishers. Now, during our annual fund drive, several of our supporting
publishers are offering exclusive discounts for our gracious donors and
dedicated readers. This is the perfect time to start (or continue) building
your library with top-notch linguistics-related books. The following discounts
are only being offered for a limited time so don't miss this opportunity!

----------------------
**Multilingual Matters is pleased to offer 30% off your purchase when you use
the discount code MEMBER30.**

**From Wiley: Please use discount code HSS20 for 20% off Wiley linguistics
books. This code will be valid until October 31, 2021.**

**Cambridge Scholars Publishing is offering 23 of their top linguistics titles
at a 40% discount! Just use the discount code LINGLIST40 to save big on the
following books:

The Influence of Spanish on the English Language since 1801: A Lexical
Investigation
(https://www.cambridgescholars.com/product/978-1-5275-0403-5)

100 Years of Conference Interpreting: A Legacy
https://www.cambridgescholars.com/product/978-1-5275-6719-1)

Naming, Identity and Tourism
https://www.cambridgescholars.com/product/978-1-5275-4286-0

>From Glosses to Dictionaries: The Beginnings of Lexicography
https://www.cambridgescholars.com/product/978-1-5275-3809-2

Dictionary of Education and Assessment in Translation and Interpreting Studies
(TIS)
https://www.cambridgescholars.com/product/978-1-5275-2148-3

Translation or Transcreation? Discourses, Texts and Visuals
https://www.cambridgescholars.com/product/978-1-5275-1160-6

Meaning-Focused Materials for Language Learning
https://www.cambridgescholars.com/product/978-1-5275-1179-8

>From Theory to Mysticism: The Unclarity of the Notion ‘Object’ in
Wittgenstein’s Tractatus
https://www.cambridgescholars.com/product/978-1-5275-0770-8

Metonymy and Word-Formation: Their Interactions and Complementation
https://www.cambridgescholars.com/product/978-1-5275-0320-5

Identity and Translation Trouble
https://www.cambridgescholars.com/product/978-1-4438-7906-4

Non-Professional Subtitling
https://www.cambridgescholars.com/product/978-1-4438-9585-9

Forensic Communication in Theory and Practice: A Study of Discourse Analysis
and Transcription
https://www.cambridgescholars.com/product/978-1-4438-9569-9

Being Bilingual in Borinquen: Student Voices from the University of Puerto
Rico
https://www.cambridgescholars.com/product/978-1-4438-8994-0

Taking Stance in English as a Lingua Franca: Managing Interpersonal Relations
in Academic Lectures
https://www.cambridgescholars.com/product/978-1-4438-8638-3

Empirical Approaches to Cognitive Linguistics: Analyzing Real-Life Data
https://www.cambridgescholars.com/product/978-1-4438-7325-3

Bilingualism and Minority Languages in Europe: Current Trends and Developments
https://www.cambridgescholars.com/product/978-1-4438-1943-5

The Journeys of Besieged Languages
https://www.cambridgescholars.com/product/978-1-4438-9943-7

Conceptualizing Evolution Education: A Corpus-Based Analysis of US Press
Discourse
https://www.cambridgescholars.com/product/978-1-4438-4314-0

Terminological Approaches in the European Context
https://www.cambridgescholars.com/product/978-1-4438-4490-1

Language for Specific Purposes: Research and Translation across Cultures and
Media
https://www.cambridgescholars.com/product/978-1-4438-9932-1

Form, Meaning and Function in Theoretical and Applied Linguistics
https://www.cambridgescholars.com/product/978-1-4438-4279-2

Translation across Time and Space
https://www.cambridgescholars.com/product/978-1-4438-1274-0

Practice and Theory for Materials Development in L2 Learning
https://www.cambridgescholars.com/product/978-1-4438-9987-1
---------------------

A huge thank you to our supporting publishers for their ever-enduring support
and to you, our readers, for being here with us. The LINGUIST List community
is what it is because of each of you! If you would like to contribute to this
community by supporting The LINGUIST List, we kindly ask that you consider
donating to our fund drive. Without donations from our readers, we would be
wholly unable to exist; your donations allow us to maintain our servers, cover
our expenses, and pay our dedicated editors who ensure that you receive the
linguistics information that you need. Every dollar matters! To donate, use
this link: https://funddrive.linguistlist.org/donate/

With sincere gratitude,

Your LINGUIST List team