32.3296, FYI: XPRAG Wine Gatherings

The LINGUIST List linguist at listserv.linguistlist.org
Wed Oct 20 12:28:52 UTC 2021

LINGUIST List: Vol-32-3296. Wed Oct 20 2021. ISSN: 1069 - 4875.

Subject: 32.3296, FYI: XPRAG Wine Gatherings

Managing Editor: Becca Morris

Date: Wed, 20 Oct 2021 08:28:14
From: Nicole Gotzner [nicole.gotzner at googlemail.com]
Subject: XPRAG Wine Gatherings

The next XPRAG Wine Gathering will bring back our old friend Dale Barr. On
21st October, he will give a talk titled ''On the weak explanatory power of
belief reasoning in pragmatics: What next?''. We invite you to drink one
maximally filled glass of Scotch or Irn-Bru with us. Once an XPRAG member,
always an XPRAG member!