32.2946, Confs: Cog Sci, Philosophy of Language, Pragmatics, Psycholing/Germany

The LINGUIST List linguist at listserv.linguistlist.org
Fri Sep 17 03:21:56 UTC 2021

LINGUIST List: Vol-32-2946. Thu Sep 16 2021. ISSN: 1069 - 4875.

Subject: 32.2946, Confs: Cog Sci, Philosophy of Language, Pragmatics, Psycholing/Germany

Managing Editor: Becca Morris

Date: Thu, 16 Sep 2021 22:59:04
From: Nicole Gotzner [nicole.gotzner at googlemail.com]
Subject: XPRAG Wine Gatherings

XPRAG Wine Gatherings
Short Title: XPRAG-Wine

Date: 23-Sep-2021 - 23-Sep-2021
Location: Univerity of Potsdam (Zoom), Germany
Contact: Nicole Gotzner
Contact Email: nicole.gotzner at googlemail.com
Meeting URL: https://sites.google.com/view/xprag-wine/home

Linguistic Field(s): Cognitive Science; Philosophy of Language; Pragmatics; Psycholinguistics

Meeting Description:

The XPRAG Wine series is back!!! On 23rd September, Daphna Heller (University
of Toronto) and Sarah Brown-Schmidt (Vanderbilt University) will talk about
common ground. The title of their talk is ''From 'we' to 'you' and 'me': the
multiple-perspective theory of mental states in communication''. We look
forward to seeing you all again after the summer break!