33.1185, Summer Schools: ''The Empire Speaks Back in a Postcolonial Dialect: Decolonising English Linguistics for the 21st Century'' / United Kingdom

The LINGUIST List linguist at listserv.linguistlist.org
Sun Apr 3 02:54:54 UTC 2022

LINGUIST List: Vol-33-1185. Sat Apr 02 2022. ISSN: 1069 - 4875.

Subject: 33.1185, Summer Schools:  ''The Empire Speaks Back in a Postcolonial Dialect: Decolonising English Linguistics for the 21st Century'' / United Kingdom

Student Moderator: Billy Dickson
Managing Editor: Lauren Perkins
Team: Helen Aristar-Dry, Everett Green, Sarah Goldfinch, Nils Hjortnaes,
      Joshua Sims, Billy Dickson, Amalia Robinson, Matthew Fort

Editor for this issue: Sarah Goldfinch <sgoldfinch at linguistlist.org>