33.1319, Summer Schools: Methods in Language Sciences / Belgium

The LINGUIST List linguist at listserv.linguistlist.org
Wed Apr 13 10:27:10 UTC 2022

LINGUIST List: Vol-33-1319. Wed Apr 13 2022. ISSN: 1069 - 4875.

Subject: 33.1319, Summer Schools:  Methods in Language Sciences  / Belgium

Student Moderator: Billy Dickson
Managing Editor: Lauren Perkins
Team: Helen Aristar-Dry, Everett Green, Sarah Goldfinch, Nils Hjortnaes,
      Joshua Sims, Billy Dickson, Amalia Robinson, Matthew Fort

Editor for this issue: Sarah Goldfinch <sgoldfinch at linguistlist.org>