33.1328, Books: Autonomy Support Beyond the Language Learning Classroom: Mynard, Shelton-Strong (eds.)

The LINGUIST List linguist at listserv.linguistlist.org
Wed Apr 13 13:56:21 UTC 2022

LINGUIST List: Vol-33-1328. Wed Apr 13 2022. ISSN: 1069 - 4875.

Subject: 33.1328, Books: Autonomy Support Beyond the Language Learning Classroom: Mynard, Shelton-Strong (eds.)

Student Moderator: Billy Dickson
Managing Editor: Lauren Perkins
Team: Helen Aristar-Dry, Everett Green, Sarah Goldfinch, Nils Hjortnaes,
      Joshua Sims, Billy Dickson, Amalia Robinson, Matthew Fort

Editor for this issue: Billy Dickson <billyd at linguistlist.org>