33.1338, Summer Schools: NeuroSpeech / Germany

The LINGUIST List linguist at listserv.linguistlist.org
Fri Apr 15 00:56:37 UTC 2022

LINGUIST List: Vol-33-1338. Thu Apr 14 2022. ISSN: 1069 - 4875.

Subject: 33.1338, Summer Schools:  NeuroSpeech / Germany

Student Moderator: Billy Dickson
Managing Editor: Lauren Perkins
Team: Helen Aristar-Dry, Everett Green, Sarah Goldfinch, Nils Hjortnaes,
      Joshua Sims, Billy Dickson, Amalia Robinson, Matthew Fort

Editor for this issue: Sarah Goldfinch <sgoldfinch at linguistlist.org>