33.1466, Summer Schools: CSLS Summer School / Switzerland

The LINGUIST List linguist at listserv.linguistlist.org
Mon Apr 25 20:06:10 UTC 2022

LINGUIST List: Vol-33-1466. Mon Apr 25 2022. ISSN: 1069 - 4875.

Subject: 33.1466, Summer Schools:  CSLS Summer School / Switzerland

Student Moderator: Billy Dickson
Managing Editor: Lauren Perkins
Team: Helen Aristar-Dry, Everett Green, Sarah Goldfinch, Nils Hjortnaes,
      Joshua Sims, Billy Dickson, Amalia Robinson, Matthew Fort

Editor for this issue: Sarah Goldfinch <sgoldfinch at linguistlist.org>