33.3660, Calls: Translation, Morphology, Semantics, Socioling, Text/Corpus Ling/Poland

The LINGUIST List linguist at listserv.linguistlist.org
Thu Dec 1 21:28:02 UTC 2022

LINGUIST List: Vol-33-3660. Sat Nov 26 2022. ISSN: 1069 - 4875.

Subject: 33.3660, Calls: Translation, Morphology, Semantics, Socioling, Text/Corpus Ling/Poland

Moderator: Malgorzata E. Cavar, Francis Tyers (linguist at linguistlist.org)
Managing Editor: Lauren Perkins
Team: Helen Aristar-Dry, Steven Franks, Everett Green, Sarah Robinson, Joshua Sims, Jeremy Coburn, Daniel Swanson, Matthew Fort, Maria Lucero Guillen Puon, Billy Dickson