33.3711, Calls: Applied Linguistics, General Linguistics, Linguistic Theories, Phonology, Psycholinguistics, Language Acquisition / Languages (Jrnl)

The LINGUIST List linguist at listserv.linguistlist.org
Sun Dec 4 01:35:31 UTC 2022

LINGUIST List: Vol-33-3711. Sun Dec 04 2022. ISSN: 1069 - 4875.

Subject: 33.3711, Calls:  Applied Linguistics, General Linguistics, Linguistic Theories, Phonology, Psycholinguistics, Language Acquisition / Languages (Jrnl)

Moderators:

Editor for this issue: Sarah Goldfinch <sgoldfinch at linguistlist.org>

Date: Sun, 04 Dec 2022 01:35:26
From: Alex Ho-Cheong Leung [alex.ho-cheong.leung at northumbria.ac.uk]

Full Title: Languages

Linguistic Field(s): Applied Linguistics; General Linguistics; Language Acquisition; Linguistic Theories; Phonology; Psycholinguistics

Call Deadline: 20-Feb-2023

Dear Linguistlist readers,

Hope you are well and that the tail end of the semester is going alright! I’d
like to take this opportunity to draw your attention to a special issue on L2
phonology that Prof. Martha Young-Scholten (Newcastle) and I are putting
together for Languages, published by MDPI. We want to encourage submissions
from L2 phonologists who work on various interface issues and/ or with
non-WEIRD participants. More details can be found via the website:

https://www.mdpi.com/journal/languages/special_issues/345K4NS43G

Key dates:
Abstract Submission Deadline: 20 February 2023
Notification of Abstract Acceptance: 20 March 2023
Full Manuscript Deadline: 25 September 2023

Please do not hesitate to get in touch if you have any question or want to
bounce off ideas. Thanks for your kind attention and have a good evening/ day!

Best wishes,
Alex (and Martha)

Alex Ho-Cheong Leung, Ph.D., FHEA (he/him)
Northumbria University, UK

 The 2022 Fund Drive is under way! Please visit https://funddrive.linguistlist.org