33.3759, Mentoring and Reflective Teachers in ESOL and Bilingual Education

The LINGUIST List linguist at listserv.linguistlist.org
Thu Dec 8 22:05:03 UTC 2022

LINGUIST List: Vol-33-3759. Thu Dec 08 2022. ISSN: 1069 - 4875.

Subject: 33.3759, Mentoring and Reflective Teachers in ESOL and Bilingual Education

Moderator: Malgorzata E. Cavar, Francis Tyers (linguist at linguistlist.org)
Managing Editor: Lauren Perkins
Team: Helen Aristar-Dry, Steven Franks, Everett Green, Sarah Robinson, Joshua Sims, Jeremy Coburn, Daniel Swanson, Matthew Fort, Maria Lucero Guillen Puon, Billy Dickson

From: Bahar Otcu-Grillman [botcu at mercy.edu]

Dear colleagues,

We hope this e-mail finds you well. Currently, we are in the process
of editing a forthcoming publication entitled Mentoring and Reflective
Teachers in ESOL and Bilingual Education, to be published by IGI
Global, an international publisher of progressive academic research.
We would like to take this opportunity to cordially invite you to
submit a chapter proposal for consideration in this publication.

Please visit
https://www.igi-global.com/publish/call-for-papers/call-details/6243
for more details regarding this publication and to submit your chapter
proposal. You can also find detailed manuscript formatting and
submission guidelines at http://www.igi-global.com/publish/contributor
-resources/before-you-write/. If you have any questions or concerns,
please do not hesitate to contact us. The first proposal submission
deadline has passed, but the second absolute deadline is January 5th,
2023. The full chapter submission deadline is April 23rd, 2023.

Thank you very much for your consideration of this invitation, and we
hope to hear from you soon.

Best wishes,

JungKang Miller, Ph.D. & Bahar Otcu-Grillman, Ed.D.
Editors
Mentoring and Reflective Teachers in ESOL and Bilingual Education

                     Language Acquisition

Subject Language(s): English (eng)

 The 2022 Fund Drive is under way! Please visit https://funddrive.linguistlist.org