33.3764, FYI: Call for BAAL Book Prize 2022 Nominations

The LINGUIST List linguist at listserv.linguistlist.org
Fri Dec 9 01:55:11 UTC 2022

LINGUIST List: Vol-33-3764. Fri Dec 09 2022. ISSN: 1069 - 4875.

Subject: 33.3764, FYI: Call for BAAL Book Prize 2022 Nominations

Moderators:

Date: Fri, 09 Dec 2022 01:54:15
From: Alex Ho-Cheong Leung [alex.ho-cheong.leung at northumbria.ac.uk]
Subject: Call for BAAL Book Prize 2022 Nominations

Dear Linguistlist readers,

It’s my pleasure to announce the call for nominations for this year’s BAAL
Book Prize. Details about the entry requirements and judging criteria can be
found on our website: https://www.baal.org.uk/what-we-do/book-prize/

The closing date for nominations is 13 January 2023. If you have any question
regarding the book prize, please do not hesitate to contact me.

Thanks for your kind attention!

Best wishes,
Alex
BAAL's Publications Secretary