33.3791, Confs: Sociolinguistics/Switzerland

The LINGUIST List linguist at listserv.linguistlist.org
Sat Dec 10 09:57:50 UTC 2022

LINGUIST List: Vol-33-3791. Sat Dec 10 2022. ISSN: 1069 - 4875.

Subject: 33.3791, Confs: Sociolinguistics/Switzerland

Moderators:

Date: Sat, 10 Dec 2022 09:56:05
From: Edina Krompák [edina.krompak at phlu.ch]
Subject: Language Learning and Teaching in Digital Transformation

Language Learning and Teaching in Digital Transformation
Short Title: language2023

Date: 01-Sep-2023 - 02-Sep-2023
Location: Lucerne, Switzerland
Contact: Edina Krompák
Contact Email: edina.krompak at phlu.ch
Meeting URL: https://www.phlu.ch/language2023

Linguistic Field(s): Sociolinguistics

Meeting Description:

The University of Teacher Education Lucerne, Switzerland, invites proposals
for a two-day international conference on «Language Learning and Teaching in
Digital Transformation» on 1–2 September 2023. We are particularly interested
in the relationship between fluid everyday language practices and language
ideologies in contemporary language education, and in ascertaining the
competences, attitudes and knowledge required to advance digital citizenship
and socially responsive language education. The conference invites researchers
and practitioners to discuss theoretical and methodological approaches and
empirical evidence, and to share experiences in digitally transformed language
learning and teaching.

 The 2022 Fund Drive is under way! Please visit https://funddrive.linguistlist.org