33.3852, FYI: Seeking Tagalog Consultant (Paid Opportunity)

The LINGUIST List linguist at listserv.linguistlist.org
Tue Dec 13 07:09:57 UTC 2022

LINGUIST List: Vol-33-3852. Tue Dec 13 2022. ISSN: 1069 - 4875.

Subject: 33.3852, FYI: Seeking Tagalog Consultant (Paid Opportunity)

Moderators:

Date: Tue, 13 Dec 2022 06:59:55
From: James Engels [687360 at soas.ac.uk]
Subject: Seeking Tagalog Consultant (Paid Opportunity)

The Logic in Semantic Universals group (wataruuegaki.com/flf; PI Wataru
Uegaki, University of Edinburgh) is seeking one Tagalog-speaking consultant
for 2-3 sessions of semantic fieldwork focused on modality. The total duration
of the sessions ranges from 4-6 hours with occasional follow-up, and the
sessions are run using videoconferencing software. It is good if the
consultant has some linguistics background, but certainly not necessary.

Consultants will receive 4.50 GBP per half-hour of participation.

Ideally, we would like to schedule the first session before the upcoming
holiday breaks, but we can also be flexible with our consultant's schedule.

If you are interested, or would like to nominate someone to participate,
please direct an email to:

687360 at soas.ac.uk, cc: w.uegaki at ed.ac.uk

with the subject heading "Tagalog Consultant."

Linguistic Field(s): Semantics

Subject Language(s): Tagalog (tgl)

 The 2022 Fund Drive is under way! Please visit https://funddrive.linguistlist.org