33.3862, Qs: Looking for Native Speakers of English with German and Dutch as Foreign Languages

The LINGUIST List linguist at listserv.linguistlist.org
Tue Dec 13 10:25:20 UTC 2022

LINGUIST List: Vol-33-3862. Tue Dec 13 2022. ISSN: 1069 - 4875.

Subject: 33.3862, Qs: Looking for Native Speakers of English with German and Dutch as Foreign Languages

Moderators:

Date: Tue, 13 Dec 2022 10:24:44
From: Andreas Hiemstra [andreas.hiemstra at uni-oldenburg.de]

We are looking for native speakers of English (from US/Canada/GB) who have
learned Dutch either as an L2 or an L3 after German, to take part in two
online experiments. The experiments, including two questionnaires and language
tests, take about 50-60 minutes in total. The compensation is 18 euro (or the
equal amount in US/Canadian dollar/GB pound).

For more information and to take part, simply follow the link below and fill
in the form. You will then receive an email from us with a link to the first
experiment. This experiment only works if you have a Windows-based device.

After two weeks, you will receive an email from us with a link to the second
experiment. This experiment works with both Windows and MAC OS.

Link to the website:
https://sites.google.com/view/language-processing-study-hie/home

Thank you very much!

Andreas Hiemstra